Tuesday, July 20, 2004

~ hurt in your heart isn't like hurt in the physical self...it is a hundred fold, thousand fold worse...do you get what I mean? ~
 
Mary Bicker
 
um....what book was it again Russell? Nice quote...heard it from him a few days back...
 
God, so many things happened in just June and July...dunno how to take it...haha, dunno if my "Operation Focus" worked or not...hope so....dun wanna live a lie where I think I'm closer to God and in the end, realise I'm not...
 
It's so hard to be a Christian...it's so hard to be me. No one really knows me...so does that mean I'm fake? haha...
 
As I said, time is running short. Tomorrow could be mine, or yours, or his last day, so we gotta make full use of it :P
 
haha...dunno why, whenever I say things like that, I can hear my heart go *crumble*...haha, true true, I'm very emotional...
 
Finally believe God is the only one I need after months of twists and turns....finally...I can rest.
 
But when will God take me back? I hope it is soon....
 
Don't think I can carry on my life like this anymore...can't pretend nothing has ever happened and use a positive mind and smile to carry on my days...my brain cells and life is ebbing away slowly... .. .. .. . .
 
Feel like leaving, leaving my house, leaving my church, leaving the people around me, and just go somewhere quiet and peaceful...tour the world on my own....and fix back my broken mind and heart and soul...God will do the fixing. I'll just wait...haha
 
God, can I leave now?
 
Part of Your World - Little Mermaid
 
Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl (boy)
The girl (boy) who has everything
 
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure
She's (He's) got everything
 
I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs
I got twenty
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more
 
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see
Wanna see them dancing
Walking around on those
What do you call them?
Oh, feet
 
Flipping your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a
What's that word again?
Street
 
Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free
Wish I could be
Part of that world
 
What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
 
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters (sons)
Bright young women (men)
Sick of swimming
Ready to stand
 
And I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask them my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it
What's the word?
Burn?
 
When's it my turn
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of your world
 
Why when your parents are Christians and you are one, you can't do so many things? Why don't I have the freedom to choose, to be myself, to do what I want and most importantly, to love? Why do you always have to be THAT someone others expect you to be? When you change slightly, they hate you. Yet when you have slight expectations of others, they say you are wrong and shouldn't be like that! Why must I always be the one getting hurt? I followed the rules and instructions, but all I got was more and more disappointments and sadness...why? Why? Why? WHY?!?!
 
Time IS running out... .. .. . .
 
Please...take me away... .. .. . .




the facts of life....
- 7/20/2004 09:57:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!